you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Lisah.
17 now
Temasek Polytechnic
Law
I miss my past
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
my future
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
title:
date: Monday, April 13, 2009
time:6:17 AM
9:22pm
I'm in need of CASH

Right..
Basically I've been working for 3days straight now..MWORNING shift all the way..Actually, to tink of it I've not ever worked in the night before..&& this coming thursday will be my first, straight after poly orientation which honestly i'm starting to NoT look forward to it..

Mainly because I am worst than broke.I don't have money to even survive each day.&& it's not just me.My whole family goes through the same shit..My mom and the chicklings don't bring money to work/school.Neither do I.

School is starting in exactly a week.I haven't buy my stationaries, bag, pencil case, top up my ezlink, MAKE my new ez-link card.These necessaties never end.

Feels damn crappy uh.

Saturday mworning at work.My first time working for real.Starting to take orders, present bills and such.&& I know that I was doing fine at first.Doing buzzing.Stupid flare glass.When suddenly this 3 customers came in.&& I spilled his strawberry passion soda ON him.YES!
Flare glasses are not scientifically stable as its base area is small.Thus, it fell.

I could feel my face flushed on that very moment I saw it tipped.But nevertheless, I'm so convinced that every cloud has a silver lining when my manager came acknowledging me after she received a compliment letter subjected to me.

Till now i'm still contemplating on who that customer is.DEFINITLY NOT THAT GUY WHOM I SPILLED THE SODA ON =_=

Went out with my lovely aiyunisablifah after work.Accompanied cheeky to buy her new bag.Jealous gue=PIt was a fun day,no doubt about that.They are missed oh-so badly.
Sunday && today was a MUCH better day at work.No mistakes.Except that I really need to calm down and be really careful what I press on that POS.

&& I can't wait for my very first outing with my Coffee Club crazy mates!=)

My darling has just started with his attachment today and he is soo fatigued.Working everyday 8:30am till 6pm and I can only meet him on weekends.Saad,but thankfully it's only for 2months.I'll wait for it to end patiently=]

I guess that's all for now.&& yes i'm still waiting for my previous job's pay.
bloody hell


















With Lotsa love,
Lisah


comment? / top