you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Lisah.
17 now
Temasek Polytechnic
Law
I miss my past
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
my future
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
title:
date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009
time:5:42 AM




JOHOR BAHRU

Yes, I went to jb today with
my beloved granny to do
some shopping..
So it's been 4 years not
going overseas and I was quite
excited over just the thought
of it =]
So I met her at Marina Crescent
at 10:10am
Suprisingly I actually
remembered XD
So first we went to this
huge market which I've forgotten
what it's called..
Had bee hoon soto for
breakfast and it was SOO fulfilling!
Let me tell ya, the sambal
had some kind of magical powers
or sumtin HAHA!
It was like almost black
in colour and you don't
really taste the spicyness
at first,only the sweetness..
but a few seconds later,the
hotness starts to increase slowly
and it got soo HOT!
i was practically drowned in
the hypnotic waves it
gave me HAHAHA!
Syiok ah!!
My granny was like
okae i wan that giv me two
ouh and that too and this..
I was impreessed!
You go granny!
a pureee shopaholic!XD
Then we went to
Angsanaaa
SO she insisted on me
getting a pair of shoes and
I did=]
It was really chic I have to
say and it costs S$20..
X)))
Then she went to
the supermarket
and bought groceries for my family
and hers' which costs
mwore than 300RM!!
Crazyyy seh that woman..
But she has really good
intentions laarh=]
Went to level one and
she bought 3large pizzas
and 2 regular pizza
at pizzahut!
100RM onlyy!!~
So then she ran out of money,
so eventually we went home at
430pm hahaha!

thanx nyaii..will surely to visit u soon=]


i still feel my chest thickening
every single time i think about it..
even though it has passed me 3 mnths ago..
it may not seem like a big deal...
but..
it's hard to be left out...
especially not with the right people...
and I'M not there...
and you as the closest to me,
still carried on with it...
both of us noe that ur the only one hu can help me....
i really did try to kp being nonchalant and ferget
all this stupid thingss..
but every time i see something that has
something to do with it...
it keeps on rewinding back in my head....
and i know...its gona happen agaeeenn


With lotsa love,
Lisah


comment? / top