you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Lisah.
17 now
Temasek Polytechnic
Law
I miss my past
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
my future
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
title:
date: Saturday, February 14, 2009
time:8:46 AM
!APPRECIATION DAY/LOVE DAY!
=D




Yes! HAPPY LOVE DAY everybody!=D
No matter what happens, I will always
love all of you..

Even if shit happened,
HEY! shits DO happen..
Sooo let us all express our
appreciation for one another
after all the times we have shared
together through HAPPY LOVE DAY
by saying I LOVE YOU!~
HAHAHAAH

This is sooo mushily crappy=]

Anyway, today I went out with
my love as planned=]
We went to eHUB to play pool
but sadly, all the tables
are taken and there was
even a waiting list too!

Walao, I was about to
showoff my skills after free
trainings with mr TONY!

But it's okaee..
Not all is lost..
We went to McCafe to chill
and had Oreo cheesecake with
a side of large double choc frappe..
Although I hadn't had my breakfast
OR lunch yet =,=

Chat,laughed,crapped,took picss..
YERP!
Then we headed to e-HUB again
to enquire at KODAK EXPRESS
about the price for getting
a passport photo..

The thing is, i'm having
lots of job interviews and
I need those photos to get
my application/resume(s) accepted..

I wish I could post the pic
but my scanner won't work!
You're sure gonna laughXD

So since it costs like 8bux for
8 photos,(who wants so many?)
We went to tampines mall basement 1
and it costs 6 pics for 8 buxx!!=,=

Century sqr?saaameee thhiing..
NO WAIT! 9bux for 6 pics ahh!!
CRAZEEEE

So at last we went back to
TM thanks to zuly who lend
me 4bux for it=]

After that we went to old chungkee..
He had his sardine o' while I had
my fishballs!

So then we waited for ayu&kicap
infront of ALANO and she thought
ALANO was C.O.A.X =,=
Woooww,how similaaarrrrrr XP

Took 29 from tamp bus inter
and went to CHANGI for Yul's
chalet!
Thankfully we alighted at the right bustop!

Met alot of secondary school mates there..
And I suddenly realised how
much I missed school!
The loud laughs we used to
shareeee..
Missed it all so much!~

We talked and karaoke-d
all night long..
Ate beehoon goreng and
macaroni sambal with
ayam=D

It was all in all a lovely day....
seriouslyyy....=]

Hope to meet up again
soon you guyss..
For seoul garden maybee=D

&& sabby is the sweetest
girl i've ever knooowwwn=]

I want picss!!



opens in 16.05.09 ;)

With lotsa love,
Lisah


comment? / top