you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Lisah.
17 now
Temasek Polytechnic
Law
I miss my past
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
my future
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
title:
date: Friday, March 30, 2007
time:6:08 AM
guess hu drew tis XP

been awhile since i post bout de hapenings..my comp gt cut off fer de last 3 days coz didnt pay de bill.it was a nightmare okey!..heh,emm gt bak poa test ppr 2day ^_^ 29/30 nt bad ah haha..budden i suck in chem test juz now.sheesh!

deco class juz now afte skul,but ahwong chased us out..dt guy is careeepyy....hmm,tinkin of buyin new skul shoes 2moro. my heart saes yes but my wallet saes no =D now wer did i hear dt b4??

tis cough is reli gettin on my nerves..so hard 2 tok laarh, still veri de confused ryte now wif tings.. i'll juz hf 2 wait AGAIN n c wat hapens nx. =\

n yes im still havin headaches bout it =)

Don't you know I've tried and I've tried
To get you out my mind
But it don't get no better
s each day goes by
And I'm lost and confused
I've got nothin to lose
Hope to hear from you soon
P.S. I'm still not over u


comment? / top